|Author :||Elschner, Géraldine|
|Size :||22 x 29,3 cm|
|Additional specs :||Colour throughout, laminated hardcover with gold foil|
• The Three Kings – a central pillar of the Christmas story.
• Exquisite paintings of the Renaissance illuminate the text.
• Ideal for enjoying alone or sharing with a child.
• Splendidly produced gift book.
• Making a beautiful set of books with Geraldine Elschner’s Easter and The Nativity.
The visit of the Three Kings to the stable at Bethlehem is one of the most memorable and evocative of the Christmas story.
Filled with anticipation, and following an unknown star, the Magi begin the long quest to find the new-born king and to offer him gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.
Geraldine Elschner’s gentle and thoughtful text will engage readers young and old.
The story of the Magi is vividly retold and exquisitely illustrated from paintings by Renaissance Masters.